Sour mix is used to make many cocktails. You can buy it but here is an easy recipe for making it yourself.
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) water
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) sugar
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) lemon juice, strained through a fine sieve
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) lime juice, strained through a fine sieve
- Mix water and sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat until the sugar is dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- Cool and mix with lemon and lime juice.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
I bet it make a big difference! Thats why the big non-chain bar’s drinks taste so much better. You can always tell a professional’s bar when you step up.
I gotta ask Disco, does your new bar, which I assume will come with all these coctails, yet have a Mr. Boston’s Bar Bible put up in a well hidden easily acessible space?
Everyone is going to be making reservations to visit!
No Boston Bar bible but I have started cataloging the drinks as I try them. Sadly, I am enjoying the imbibing all too much. I don’t take reservations but you will never need one. Come on over at your leisure!