The sampling of cocktails continues with Lynchburg Lemonade as it was hot and we needed something refreshing.
In a prior post, I made Sour Mix. It is called for in this recipe. You can make your own or buy a commercial version.
I used the recipe from www.jackdaniels.com.
I started by measuring the bourbon, triple sec and sour mix in Collins glasses.
I put 3 ice cubes in each glass and added the lemon lime soda. I garnished by floating a maraschino cherry and with a lemon slice.
This was very tasty and refreshing. I have to admit, I prefer my cocktails a little less sweet but this was very good on a hot day.
The Old Fat Guy
- 25 ml (1 ounce) Jack Daniels Bourbon
- 25 ml (1 ounce) Triple Sec
- 25 ml (1 ounce) sour mix
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) lemon lime soda
- 3 ice cubes
- maraschino cherry
- lemon slice
- Mix the bourbon, Triple Sec and sour mix in a tall glass.
- Put 3 ice cubes in the glass.
- Add the lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with cherry and lemon slice.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes