Apparently a monster was created when we had some Sockeye Salmon in a prior post. When She Who Must Be Obeyed came home from shopping she had some nice small sockeye salmon fillet portions. The weather was miserable so I decided to bake them and made Maple Glazed Salmon.
I made a simple glaze of maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. I put the salmon on a greased baking sheet and brushed it with the glaze. I put it in a 425 F oven.
I cooked it for 15 minutes giving it another brush of the glaze after 5 and 10 minutes.
We served it with some seasoned rice and some steamed vegetables.
Maple Glazed Salmon
- 2 salmon fillet portions (about 6 ounces each)
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Dijon Mustard
- Preheat an oven to 425 F.
- Mix the maple syrup, Worcestershire and Dijon together in a bowl.
- Put the salmon on a greased baking pan.
- Brush with the glaze.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is flaky, brushing with the glaze every 5 minutes.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes